[Harp-L] Calling all Harmonica Vendors

Dear All:

Pocket Full of Soul: The Harmonica Documentary is working with the City of Houston, its amazing downtown park Discovery Green www.discoverygreen.com, and the House of Blues in Houston to create a harmonica blues film/music festival in Spring 2009.  The event will likely feature many harmonica musicians and groups featured in the film.  For a summary go to www.pocketfullofsoulmovie.com  The concept is an outdoor festival with many harmonica players performing leading up to a preview of the film, followed by an all out jam by several harmonica players.   The event will be open to the city. It should be awesome!  We are in the planning stages now.  We would like to have harmonica vendors participate in this event and set up merchandise, etc. for the attendees.

If you are interested or would like more information, please respond to harpdoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

I look forward to hearing from you.

Todd