Re: [Harp-L] Re: welcome Jim Fitting

Jim also played harp with The The (another great, albeit minimalistic, band name) and he's also playing with the very excellent Boston based band "Session Americana" who are nominated for a Boston Music Award. The award ceremony is TONIGHT!!!  Results at 11:00.

See: www.sessionamericana.com/ & buy their latest CD if you like great, inventive harmonica playing.

Good luck Jim & all of SA (as they're affectionately known here in Beantown)

~BMJ*

*I have no affiliation with the band