[Harp-L] Re: welcom Jim Fitting

Just saw a message from Jim Fitting on the list and wanted to say welcome!

Some on this list may remember Jim as the harp player with Treat Her Right, the Boston-based band that cut a record or two for RCA in the 1980s.  Jim sang lead on their biggest hit, a piece called "I Think She Likes Me" (about a guy eyeing a girl in a bar). David Champagne left that band and went on to found Morphine.  Jim also played with the Sex Execs (one of my favorite names for a band ever) and as I recall is now playing with the Coots in Boston.

Nice to hear from you Jim!

Regards, Richard Hunter