Re: [Harp-L] Re: Evil Twin

Wow!  Musselwhite's tone on Delta Hardware is amazing, and I never would
have guessed it was out of an Evil Twin.  I plugged into a red knob Twin
that belonged to a guitar play in a previous band and the result was not
pretty.  It was way too high-gain, like a Mesa Boogie.  Charlie Musselwhite
can do it, but I can't.

I also tried a Marshall stack once (it belonged to the same guitar player),
and my ears are still ringing.  It was savage ice-pick tones.  But I bet
Musselwhite could make it sound like honey.

I'll stick with my little 8-watt 5F2H amp.  I can do a lot less damage that
way...

-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog
http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/