[Harp-L] Why did I resist the chromatic for so long????

I just got my new chromatic in the mail, and WOW. It is AWESOME. I could kick myself for resisting it for so long, out of pure stubbornness.
  Never again will I have to look at a piece of music and fear that super-crucial-to-the-melody 3 draw single or triple bend that ya gotta hold steady for 4 beats...
  Got a question, though. The one blow makes a bit of a buzz, or rattle, somewhere in the harp (can't tell exactly where it is coming from). Is this something I am doing wrong? I remember when I first started playing diatonic, and I thought my one draw was broken, but it turned out to be technique.
  Thanks a lot, everyone!~