re:[Harp-L] Suzuki Fabulous vs custom harps

I played the Suzuki Fabulous harp on two occasions. The most recent
was at SPAH.  It was a very nice out of the box harp, in fact probably
the BEST out of the box harp I've played but it's still NO COMPARISON
to what a good harp builder would sell you for less. I've heard the
same comments from other harmonica playing friends.

The harps I build for $85 are loads better in responsiveness and
playability.  Two harps at that prices is still cheaper than one
Suzuki Fabulous harp that will never play as nicely unless you know
how to set them up. And Suzuki doesn't give you a free lesson with a
purchase.

If you're going to spend $200 then support the guys who really know
how to set them up properly...

Jimmy Gordon
Richard Sleigh
Joe Speirs