Re: [Harp-L] Steve Baker Special

Someone remind me what the difference is between the SBS and the other
Hohner 14 holer that is very similar?  I got one of the non SBS harps, and
hated the layout in the upper register (if I remember correctly) and I
almost never use it. Seemed very un-airtight to me as well.  Nice sound, not
much fun to play.....then again, at the time I didn't know anything about
re-gapping or anything, but....

 - B