Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Custom Harmonicas - Worth It?

Please send all those broken down harps directly to me.
Save the landfills!!  I'll try to recycle them!!

I was hoping to make everybody laugh with the shoes comment, that's all. And in lots of cases it just might work.
If your lady isn't into shoes, fill in the blank.

GW