Re: [Harp-L] ?

And where would Charlie McCoy be without Smokey-Joe's help?

----- Original Message ----- From: "robert mcgraw" <harpbob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Joe and Cass Leone" <leone@xxxxxxxx>; "Mox GOWLAND" <mox.g@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 4:53 PM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] ?

If I read this correctly, then our own Smoky-Joe Leone, as well as being one of the best players around [few play both chromatic and diatonic as Joe...I mean there are better chromatic players, and there are better diatonic players, but there aren't many who play BOTH instruments as well as Joe!], also just maybe invented country tuning? Way cool!
WVa Bob
P.S. When is the Cd coming out Joe? We'll buy it! We'll buy it!