Re: [Harp-L] What do you want to be called?

As much as I hate it, I got my "stage name" from a friend. We were hanging out on a Sunday night
as he did the Sunday night blues show and he told a story about his kids. I immediately replied that I
would slap the s#!& out of my kids if they did that (not really but it fit). Later that night we were at a
jam and he introduced me as "Slap Daddy". I hate it but it seems as though it's going to be around for a while.
At SPAH I wear a name tag with "Scott Berberian" on it an no one knows me until I say "Scooter". Go figure.

I guess to stay with the original question, I'd just like to be called. No description needed. I'm a mediocre player so just
remember me for me. Not my playing. I'll remember you for that ; - )

Scooter