[Harp-L] Irish Music on the Harp

I am a complete newbie to Irish music. At this point I don't know the
difference between the different forms. For example I don't know the
difference between a reel and a jig. Anyway I want to learn about how to
play it on my new Paddy tuned harp. <<Thanks. Dave>>

So I was wondering where does the harmonica fit into the Irish music scene.
>From a newbies standpoint does anyone have any pointers or links to any
websites that will help me learn the forms and structure of this music?

Also from a traditional standpoint does the harmonica imitate melodies of
the other instruments like the tin whistle, flute, or fiddle? Or are there
standards on the harp?

Lastly, is there any CDs that can be recommended that a person must listen
to?

Any input would be appreciated.