  From: BiscuitBoy714@xxxxxxx
  To: celticguitar1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 7:35 AM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Blowout

           Where, when, how, how much????? I live in Catskill, I think I could get to Troy to make that show. If I could shake Magic Dicks hand and thank him for all of the licks I have ripped off over the years, that would just be awesome. Of course all the other guys rip too, but I have practiced to Magic Dick's stuff so much I feel like I know him.

          Randy
       BiscuitBoy Blues