Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Blowout

Where, when, how, how  much????? I live in Catskill, I think I could get to
Troy to make that show. If  I could shake Magic Dicks hand and thank him for
all of the licks I have ripped  off over the years, that would just be awesome.
Of course all the other guys rip  too, but I have practiced to Magic Dick's
stuff so much I feel like I know  him.

        Randy
     BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 9/20/2007 1:25:54 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,