Re: Re: [Harp-L] Questions about Audix Fireball / Audix Fireball V

Garry,
I kind of ran things together and went off on a tangent.....  When I said
Cheap, I meant lower cost and not that the FireBall is cheap/crap
gear.   There's been worse elements that have been made in America.   In my
opinion, though, it's just an attractive vocal mic that can be had  at any
music store.

Well, now that we're on the subject of the low impedence Fireball, I won't
spill the beans on volume controls and hi Z tranny's....sorry Audix, I
can't elaborate on high end Harp Mic R&D.