Re: [Harp-L] Samson - Zoom - H2-H4 comparison

The H4 is a true 4-channel multi-tracker (two channels recording at a time)
with phantom power for your good consdenser mics.  The built-in mics
are very good, and the array of features is impressive.  I use mine a lot
and it has taken the place of much of my other recording gear.

The H2 looks like it is strictly a field recorder, but the H4 does that
well, too.  If you already have the H4 there is no reason to buy the H2.
But given the exellence of Zoom's H4, I suspect the H2 will be really good
at what it does.