Re: [Harp-L] Samson - Zoom - H2-H4 comparison

Seems to me, from reading the following links that the H4 has more bundled
recording (Cubase) software, and boasts two built-in "studio quality
electret condenser mics", and has built-in metronome, pre-beat option, and
both chromatic and pre-set standard and alternate guitar tuners built-in.

The H2 advertises 360 degree recording, with 90 degree front-side and 120
degree rear direction capture. Not sure what kind of internal mic setup
however.

The H4 also boasts mic modeling, as well as guitar amp modeling, so you can
allegedly get the sound of several classic mics or several classic guitar
amps. Not sure how that works, unless the guitar is plugged into the
recorder?

The H4 also has both XLR and 1/4 inch inputs, where the H2 does not have
either.

Check it out here:

H2: http://www.samsontech.com/products/productpage.cfm?prodID=1916

H4: http://www.samsontech.com/products/productpage.cfm?prodID=1901