Re: [Harp-L] connecting two old Fender amps

Try this.

Pick the clean channel on your Super Reverb.  There are two receptacles.
[There are also two receptacles on the reverb chanel and this will also work
on those two connections, but we're going to do this on the clean side at
first.]

Plug your mic cable into one of the inputs.  Then take out another cable.
Plug one end of the second cable into the second input on the clean channel
of the Super.  Then plug the other end of that cable into one of the inputs
on your Bassman.

Now the two amps are getting input from the same mic.  The Super straight
from the mic, and the Bassman from the internal connection between the two
input receptacles on the Super.

If you look at the schematic of the Super, you will see that those input
jacks are connected internally.  Don't worry about those resistors.  They
might allow you to turn up the Bassman a little more before feedback, but
you won't really notice.

http://www.ampwares.com/ffg/super_reverb_bf.html

Did I explain that ok?

You have two cables.  One from the mic.  Another generic guitar cable.  Plug
the mic in, run the other cable between the two amps.  It really is easy!

PEACE
Scott
Believe in Magic!