[Harp-L] connecting two old Fender amps

   For the first time I can remember, both of my normally unreliable old
Fender amps seem to be working well.  Since neither of these beasts by
itself was ever loud enough for me to hear much of myself onstage, I'd like
to try connecting them together for the next gig.  Anybody know of a site
where an electronic illiterate like myself could get walked through this
process?  Everytime I ask someone, I get an "Oh, that's easy!".  By the time
they're finished explaining this "simple" task; I'm more confused than when
I started. The amps in question are an old tweed Bassman and a pre-CBS Super
Reverb, if that makes any difference.

Mick Zaklan