[Harp-L] fender hotrod speaker swap?

hello all,
               now this may sound crazy but I have a fender hot rod amp that I play harp through, and I love it. I am not a gear head, and it was the only tube amp I could lay my hands on, and its loud enough for the band I play with.
             The thing is a name like hot-rod implies it's been altered in some way.  So I looked on the Internet and swapped the tubes and it sounds better, all risk of feed back gone, very happy.
             Now some time on I am looking for my next mod and want to swap the original speaker for 2 x 10".  But what ?    I've been looking at Jensen's, but can't decide between p10Q's, or p10R's, or may be one of each!!!!
               So anyone out there got any suggestions for this weirdness,or ideas of where to look on Internet, thanks for your help.