[Harp-L] Brooklyn Harmonica Club - Upcoming Meeting 10/21/07

Hello all.

Our first BHC meeting was excellent. 15 harp players came, and the atmosphere was great.

At some point there was a short lull in the jam, and someone yelled from the building next door: "Don't stop playing!!"

Please mark in your calendar the time and date of the upcoming meeting:

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 21, 4:00PM.

Since the meeting takes place at my home, please contact me off list for direction at zaranoff@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm looking forward to seeing ALL those who attended again, and to meet new faces!

Yours.

Zvi

PS.

There's a chance (not 100% confirmed) that we'll have one unbelievable player attend the meeting. I won't reveal his name, but trust me, if he'll make it, it'll be worth it.. :)