[Harp-L] Natural Minor positions

I know that Jimi Lee is a master of "position play" using the Natural minor tuning.  I've got a
Lee Osker "Em" harp (which I think of as an "A" harp but that's another discussion.)  My question
is what "position" is it when you're playing in the key of C major, (blow 2 is the tonic)?

And Jimi Lee, if you're reading this, do you use that position much?  What other positions do you
play on the Natural Minor harp?  I'm finding that C major on this "Em" harp is a lot of fun.