Re: [Harp-L] keepin' it simple

Get down Willie!!!!!!! Don't fight the feelin'. That's  what it's all about
my man. Sometimes less is more on a song like that, an  original where the guy
wants his words to be heard. Did you use a low F harp?  I've never played one
myself and I'm curious about them. I'm gonna order one  soon. I like the way
the high pitched F cuts through the mix, but in a  situation like that a low
pitched harp might sound pretty good. Anyway, congrats  on the jam, and I hope
you get more feelings like that more often.

       Randy
    BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 10/8/2007 12:39:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,