Re: [Harp-L] Ten Best Blues Harp CDs

John Mayall,,Canned Heat,,my first influences as well.

Mayall oughtta be considered a harp-hero just for the influence he had on so
many young people, and a blues hero at that, for introducing so much blues
to the rock oriented listeners of that time. Decent guitar section.

BL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGiP99EmDAs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNGkr-UvcsU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdymlS0QEco