Re: [Harp-L] Ten Best Blues Harp CDs

I  can't really name 10 CD's but my list would have to have
        J Geils Band..........Full  House
        King Biscuit  Boy....Goodun's
        John Mayall.......Jazz  Blues Fusion

        Let me think about it  some.

           Randy

In a message dated 10/2/2007 12:19:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
special20harp@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Here's  my list, in no particular order:

Junior Wells, HooDoo Man  Blues
Buddy Guy & Junior Wells, Alone and Acoustic
Walter Horton  & Carey Bell, Big Walter Horton with Carey Bell
Chicago Blues Project,  Diamonds In The Rough
Gary Smith, Blues for Mr. B
The Headhunters, Blue  Whisper
Jason Ricci & New Blood, Blood On The Road
Kim Wilson,  Smokin' Joint
The Legendary Blues Band, Life of Ease
William Clarke,  Blowin' LIke Hell