Re: [Harp-L] Ten Best Blues Harp CDs

King Biscuit Boy??!?!?!?!  Richard Newel was a terrific harp player/blues
guy.  My band does two of his songs: Get It Right and I've Done Everything I
Can.  Great stuff!

But I would not put his recordings in the top 10.  He didn't really break
any new ground with the harp.  But he sure played some great blues.  And
like many blues players, he died way too young.

-Spec20