[Harp-L] Re: SJ40 Discontinuation

Hi fellow harpers. This is to let you know my Sonny Jr 410, which I believe
will keep or go up in value due to limited supply, will be discontinued after
I  sell off my stock. Maybe this will be a part of history, I dont take myself
that  seriously, but it just may happen when I go. Price was 2295, for $1995
this amp can be yours. My new amp the Cruncher will continue, I have more
plans for it, and it will be as loud as ANY amp on the market, for smaller to
midsized to large rooms, just adjust volume and tone as it will honk at any
volume. I have been working to move this inventory, I just had to make up  my
mind.  My sale for the last 3 Crunchers as they are, single 12 and 2 x 8  is
$1595.00, nearly my cost to build. I have something big up my sleeve and am
looking forward to when I make the switch. I have a used SJ410 for $1700, one
minor scuff on bottom, recently retubed and relaquered with hard shell. Also one
Cruncher with 4 x 10, SICK sound, $1700, all Weber P10Q. In this
configuration  the Webers sound the best. I also have many speakers, just ask.

products.