[Harp-L] Fwd: me, an old man who makes funny faces when he plays harmonica

-----Original Message-----
From: bradkava@xxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 12:32 am
Subject: me, an old man who makes funny faces when he plays harmonica

 Robert Bonfiglio was mean to call me that.....but he also admitted I took his seminar. So when people hear how bad I play, that's not going to be a very good reference.

Ahhh, but he can always answer: If I just practiced what he taught, for 16 hours a day like him, I'd be great by now. And he'd be right.

Meanwhile, when I heard HIS name, I pictured some dark Italian guy with slicked back hair and a walrus moustache, like an extra in a Sopranos wedding scene.

Who knew he'd look like a guy on the Woodstock album who hasn't aged in 40 years. Nice work.

Hope to see all my northern cal buddies at Jason Ricci's show SUNDAY at JJ's BLues...I saw a national story on the Scripps-Howard News Service about Jason today...momentum is building.

Robert, come out here and jam with him....

brad kava

More new features than ever.  Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/text.htm?ncid=aolcmp00050000000003