[Harp-L] Jason RIcci Friday at Cozy's (11-30-07) SoCal

The inimitable Jason Ricci & New Blood featuring Shawn Starski on Guitar plays Cozy's Blues Club Friday November 30, 2007, Cozy's is at 14058 Ventura Blvd.
                 Sherman Oaks, CA 91403   (818) 986-6000

If you haven't seen JRNB live, I urge you to come check out Jason & NB.  I call him the Jimi Hendrix of the Harmonica, but he's truly original.

And New Blood is a band of players with superb skills and great soul, taking seriously road-honed blues chops and engaging them in a youthful and energetic synthesis of blues, jazz, rock 'n roll, punk, R&B, ska, soul, classical, cartoon themes, etc etc etc.

Jaw-dropping harp-playing, too!  Jason & NB don't come to SoCal often, so check this gig out!