[Harp-L] Shtreiml in NY, RI, PA

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to let you know about some my group's upcoming shows in the Northeast US.

SHTREIML Thursday Nov. 29th from 9:30-10:30PM Googie's Lounge upstairs from the Living Room 154 Ludlow St. between Stanton and Rivington New York, NY Suggested price: Adults $10, students $5

SHTREIML
Saturday Dec. 1@ 8PM
Common Fence Point Community Hall
933 Anthony Road
Portsmouth, RI
$20

SHTREIML Thursday December 6th @ 7PM Godfrey Daniels 7 East 4th St. Bethlehem, PA 18015-1601 610-867-2390 Price: $16.50 Adults $10 Students

About the Group:

Founded in 2002, Montreal-based Shtreiml offers a high-octane mix of not-so-traditional Eastern-European Jewish music. Led by harmonica innovator Jason Rosenblatt, one of the few people worldwide who can play the diatonic harmonica (a.k.a. blues harp) chromatically, Shtreiml's blues-rock infused set delivers a new look at some centuries old folk songs. Joined by Rachel Lemisch (trombone), Thierry Arsenault (drums), Adam Stotland (bass) and Brooklyn's Michael Winograd (clarinet) the group's set has been labeled "explosive" (Halifax Chronicle Herald) and "exhilarating" (Rootsworld). http://www.shtreiml.com or http:// www.myspace.com/shtreiml