[Harp-L] Re: New Videos on YouTube

I enjoyed Rodrigo's videos but YouTube really does him a disservice because there's no way that
Rodrigo's HUMUNGOUS TONE can possibly be conveyed in a YouTube video.

Rodrigo is one of the few players I know whose tone is instantly recognizable.  You can pick him
out of a whole room of harp players.  I remember when he was just a youngster at his first SPAH
and being blown away by this good-natured kid with the huge acoustic tone.

Well the kid is now full grown but he's still a monster!