Re: [Harp-L] Re: [HarpTalk] Where to buy an old or n.o.s. CERAMIC ELEMENT for an ASTATIC JT30 ???

I have the ceramic element (not crystal) for the JT30 from Erica's store at
the JT30.com website.  Only $16 and it sounds good; with a distinctive tone
that is different than the Shure CM mics I own.  A little darker but also a
bit more ragged.  I like it.

-Spec20