[Harp-L] Hohner Blues Band offer

Hohner offers a set of seven Blues Band harps in a case at a relatively attractive price -- that is, relative from my Swedish (high cost) perspective.
     Question: Is the Blues Band comparable/equal to the also low priced Silver Star,(where I´ve occasionally stumbled upon one or two that actually work like harmonicas), or are we still lower in their product range?
    The case looked kind of nice. Not that I need one, but still.
     Cheers,
     Martin