[Harp-L] All Props To Suzuki

As you may know, I've been using Suzuki Fire Breath harps over the last year. Recently I had some trouble with a reed losing its tuning. I contacted Os Leguizamo, who is in charge of customer relations for Suzuki. I could barely get the words out of my mouth before he said "Send it in, Ken, I'll send you a new one."

Os also made sure that another, lower, Fire Breath worked to my specs after it arrived a little airy on the lowest notes. (He replaced it with a new one.)

I'm posting this to make a public note of the following: Suzuki takes care of its customers.