[Harp-L] Speaker Combination Recommendations

I am considering swapping out the stock 12" Eminence speaker from my "tubed down" Fender Hot Rod Deluxe for a combination more suitable for harp. This setup is for gigging small to medium venues. I have no experience with different speakers. Ceramic vs. AlNiCo, smooth cone vs. ribbed, early breakup vs. later, etc., leaves me not knowing where to start.Guitarists seem to shun this stock Eminence speaker. I have no point of reference as to its suitability for harp other than the tone I'm getting through it now which is OK but I feel could be better, but again I have no other speakers to compare it to with my playing. I saw that the Sonny Jr. 410 uses two 10" Eminence ceramics and then two Weber P10Q's, one smooth and one ribbed. I have done some measuring and drawing and determined I can fit a 1x12" + 1x8", a 1x12" + 1x10", a 2x10", a 1x12" + 2x8", or a 4x8" combination into this cabinet (and slightly relocating transformers in the most dense cases). Any advice on proven combos (I realize this is subjective) or considerations for cone style, AlNiCo vs. Ceramic, etc. would be greatly appreciated.Thanks, Glenn.The Cold Rail Blues BandMoscow Idahowww.coldrail.com