[Harp-L] Cajun Query

Hi folks:
Been out of the loop a while, well years now.
I've recently moved to Lake Charles, LA and was wondering as I was wandering
what harp activity there might be in this area east to Lafayette, LA and
west to Beaumont, TX. I have piled up my harps to clean, tune, replace etc.
By the time I left Indiana I had simplified to just basic gear but failed
to keep a working mic since what playing I've done for the last number of
years has been acoustic. I guess I'll have to do something about that. BTW
T.E. III if reading, I have a box of mic misc. I packed prior to moving but
was unable to ship at the time which I have now found and will get off next
trip to the P.O.
Take care:
Tim Norris