[Harp-L] Reach Tour

. . . . . live from Mesquite, Nevada, Happy Thanksharping to all. When I left Idaho Falls it was 29 degrees with a 16 wind chill and after driving down into the desert it was 62. A wonderful thing. No harp action here in Mesquite but I will do some back road driving and I promise to go sit on a rock in the wilderness and play a tune for you all. Did some research last night and will do some gold panning while here. Nevada is the number one gold producer in the USA and a gold pan is standard equipment in my rig that I often use when stopped to fish. If you'd like to check the map I'll be stopping at a place called Searchlight, Nev. and on my way into Kingman, Arizona for a few other off road adventures.I'm smiling!

  Happy Day,
  Reach