Subject: [Harp-L] Harmonix harmonica

Apologies if this has already been answered, Mike. I've been away at the
Garden State Harmonica Festival, and then recovering from a virus of some
sort...so have been slowly catching up, and am missing a couple of harp-l  digests
to boot:

Check out this link to read about it:    _http://www.harmsol.co.uk/music.asp_
(http://www.harmsol.co.uk/music.asp)     and to hear a couple of nice tracks
played by the two guys who developed the  Harmonix harmonica - Tony Cutler and
Richard Smith -  and if you go further  into the site, their different
amplification systems (there are clip ons to  attach to chromatics and diatonics as
well)....

Richard came to SPAH from England in August, 2007 ...even brought his
original hand-made prototype of the harmonix....a very ingenious device.   He's a
wonderful but unassuming diatonic player in his own right...took part in  Randy
Singer's Jazz Jam (I believe it was the 'Summertime' jam in  particular)....is
a most generous guy, very personable and with a great  sense of humour; made
a lot of new friends here.

Richard IS a harp-l member and occasionally participates in on-list
discussions. I'm sure he'd be happy to talk about the harmonix with you, on or
off-list.  It's a very interesting set up, and he's a great guy.

Elizabeth

"Message: 12