[Harp-L] Buddy Guy and Junior Wells, Alone and Acoustic

I'm listening to Buddy Guy and Junior Wells, Alone and Acoustic.  I've
got it cranked up and, Dang!  This is one of the best blues albums
ever made.  Buddy's guitar playing is wicked good, and Wells was at
the top of his game.  His playful, goofing around nature comes
through.  Amazing nuance and simple phrasing.  Priceless.

After I get done listening to this I'm gonna pratice for an hour or so...

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody!

-Spec20