Re: [Harp-L] Re : sample of playing one diatonic in all 12 keys

When I play for a non harmonica playing audience that is how I do the chromatic diatonic example.  If I played one key harp and had the band change keys, the audience doesn't really understand.  But if I pull out 12 harps during one song, they get it.
  Michael Rubin
  Michaelrubinharmonica.com

Fernando Toral <ftoral@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hurricane RamXn escribió:
> Michael Rubin sez :
> excerpt ,
>
> " Hey,
> In 2006 I did a performance at SPAH where I used a Special 20 in Bb to play in all 12 keys.
>

> http://www.myspace.com/rubinmichael
>
> Hope you enjoy it!
> Michael Rubin "

On the other hand, in 2004 I saw Jefferson Gonçalves play one tune with
the 12 diatonic harps.

Funny show, he had someone with the case at one side of the stage while
he constantly picked each harp and played for a while.

Does anyone play in a similar way?

Fernando Toral
Argentina