From: Heiner Krüger <heiner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 2:11:29 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Wanted: spiral harpers

Hi Harpers,

is there anyone amongst you who plays the spiral tuning? If so please check the "list of spiral harp players" on www.bluesharmonica.de ( http://www.bluesharmonica.de/english/spiral_world/spiral_world.html).

I would like to establish exchange of experiences on the website.

Heiner

Heiner Krüger
Im Strohsiek 31
33613 Bielefeld