[Harp-L] Any POG setting suggestions out there?

I'm buying one from a friend on the list and wondered if any of you sophisticated guys or gals have any setting suggestions. I'm probably going to err on the side of a subtle thickening most of the time. I'm not the most patient guy technologically so I thought I would ask. I'll be going through a Kinder "soulful" amp with one of Steve's thunderharp bassy mikes most of the time (p.s. thanks J.R. for the common sensical response) d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues