[Harp-L] Spontaneity and synchronicity at live blues venue

Magic!
  Sounds like magic!

  From: "steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <swebb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Blues
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

  Sometimes, out of the blue, the best musical experiences just jump up
and hit us right in the face.

Tonight, I was half-drunk, sitting in this little bar where I play
every couple months or so. A place where I know lots of people and its just
a comfort zone. A friend of mine was doing his solo thing. Late, a man
and woman came in and he brought his guitar. The guy was British and
when he got up and played, he just plain kicked ass with the blues. Long
story short, they made me (yeah, right0 go out to my car and get my
harps. We played some blues. The best I have played, perhaps ever. This
English guy could really play and sing and knew it all. One of my best
musical experiences.
So now, here I am, quite inebriated, just passing it along. The blues
is still what it's all about.
Drunk in Minnesota
Steve