[Harp-L] Dave Barrett's Newsletter Transcriptions

First I'd like to thank Dave Barrett for his free monthly transcriptions included with his newsletter. It's a wonderful gift. Having the music documented with conventional notation has been helping my ear tremendously. So here's my question. The November offering is Big Walter's version of "Don't Get Around Much Anymore." The text along the top says the tune was done in the Key of F. Since there's a Bb in the F scale, there should be a "b" on "B" line. Having no sharps and flats implies the key is C major. Are the notes as written actually in the C scale or is it Bb? I am really trying to figure out how to read standard notation.

Bob

Bob Cohen
Principal, MojoTools Web Design
Blues Harmonica Lessons