RE: [Harp-L] Portable Battery Powered Amps

Todd,

I'd wait until the Cube Street will be available in the U.S.. Looks
promising.
http://www.roland.co.uk/guitar_room_catdet.asp?id=Cubestreet . It even comes
wedge shaped like the mouse.

Or you might wanna try the Vox DA series
http://www.voxamps.co.uk/daseries/index.asp
I use my DA5 wth a Shure 520 occasonally and I think  if I choose the right
amp model (Blues 2 or 3) it sounds fantastic.

Tom