Re: [Harp-L] Loud amp for loud band (tinitus)

I'll go along with this except I wouldn't quit the  band until I had another
gig. Just me. I'm an old guy and I spent waaaay too  much time being blasted
by Marshall amps, Fenders too for that matter. Fenders  can get too loud too ya
know. I have tinitus from amps, guns, hot rods and an ex  wife. Anyway, save
your hearing. It's not fun trying to go to sleep with that  ringing in your
ears that won't go away. I have to sleep with a fan going to  break up the
ringing in my ears now. There are things that are supposed to help  tinitus
nowadays, but I'm not having much luck. Anybody have any suggestions  that I may have
not heard about for tinitus???

           Randy
         BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 11/12/2007 7:02:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,