Re: [Harp-L] Loud band

, blues@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Half the  musicians I know regret playing loud when they
were younger (and I'm  talking about people in their twenties and
thirties, no old farts), but  they won't talk about it, because they are
too distracted by the ringing  in their ears

OK
I'm 59 years old. I have been playing with loud bands since I  was13 years
old. OK back then we were using just 30 and 50 watt RMS tube amps.  Mostly Vox
AC30s and AC50s. It was too loud THEN...  Our PA was just 50  watts, and that
seemed very loud.

In the 1970's I was in a band called the  T.F.L. Band
Too Flipping Loud... Or something like that...
I regret damaging my ears.

BUT I LOVED PLAYING THE MUSIC!

I hope and pray that I'll be able to continue play my  harmonica until the
day that I die. Accoustic or electric.

Kind regards,
John "Whiteboy" Walden
London