[Harp-L] Stevie Wonder Question.

Hi all,
   Stevie Wonder is coming to Raleigh NC Nov. 29th and a reporter called me with a question about his playing that I don't think I'm capable of answering.   I was hoping that some of you might be able to help me out on this one.   Stevie's not doing interviews, so I'm trying to help him out with his article.   Here's the question-------What is it about Stevies playing; that when you hear him; you automaticly know it's Stevie Wonder?   Or maybe -------What makes Stevie Wonder's harmonica playing so distinctive?    Any help would be very appreciated.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski

www.myspace.com/harpwezo