From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of lindsey mercer
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 4:23 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] amp recommendation for loud band

Hello,I am playing harp with an extremely loud band...competing with 2 guitar players with Marshalls, a heavy hitting drummer, and a loud bass player. I have tried a number of amps and I still cant get the volume I need without feeding back. What amp will produce the most volume for harmonica?

thank
Lindsey