Re: [Harp-L] amp recommendation for loud band

This is a tangential point to the main thread, but I feel it's timely.  If you're gonna play loud, go to the audiologist YESTERDAY and get fitted for musician's earplugs.

  I was young, dumb, and in a loud band once.  I also went to many a blues jam where folks lacked self control.  My left ear rings constantly and is loosing acuity.  Once you protect your hearing, I'd say double up with two amps like Rod does.  Of course, Jason Ricci gets that bassman RI up pretty loud using the AFB.

  Dan G.

Lindsey asks:

<without feeding back. What amp will produce the most volume for harmonica? >>