Re: [Harp-L] amp recommendation for loud band

I use a modified Fender Blues Deville to play at our weekly (VERY LOUD) jam
session.  It has 4 ten inch speakers, 60 watts or power.  It can get VERY
loud without feedback.  I can be heard over three loud guitars, drummer and
bass without being mic'd.  I would think that a bassman type amp would also
be good with a loud band.  --Joe